Time: 30 Minutes Serves: 4
2 Large Ripe Bananas
1 & 1/2 C. Coconut Flour
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar (This helps make them fluffy)
2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil or Butter (I recommend butter, they stick less)
*Optional: Blueberries, Blackberries, Cacao etc.
1. In a blender, add all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat up your skillet on Low-Medium heat, once ready add Butter or Coconut Oil.
3. Once melted add your pancake mix into the pan in the form of pancakes.
4. Allow pancakes to cook until they are able to be flipped.
5. Bake until they are firm. Enjoy!