Time: 40-45 Minutes Serves: 2-3
6 Free Range, Organic Chicken Legs
1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Asian 5 Spice
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place Chicken Legs in baking dish. (If you want to clean the lower portion of the legs, then do so by removing all skin/tendons & cleaning down to the bone. This is not necessary but makes it more visually appealing).
3. Season chicken with the Asian 5 & the Sea Salt. *Note: You can go lightly or heavily seasoned, depending how you prefer.
4. In a separate pan melt the Coconut Oil.
5. Once melted drizzle the Coconut Oil over the Chicken. Try to cover all the seasoned area.
6. Then place in the oven for roughly 40-45 minutes.
7. Slice open the center of the Chicken to see if it’s cooked all the way through (No blood or pink spots).
8. Once it’s finished you are ready to enjoy!