Time: 40-45 Minutes Serves: 4-6
2 1/2 Ripe Bananas
4 Tbsp. Ground Chia
12 Tbsp. Water
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1/2 C. Shredded Coconut
1 Tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tsp. Pumpkin Spice
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
Chopped Walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Scoop 1/2-1 C. of Chia into blender or food processor & grind down to a powdery form.
3. Scoop out 4 Tbsp. of the grounded Chia from blender into a bowl, then add 12 Tbsp. of Warm Water (this will help the chia to expand).
4. Chop and blend your bananas.
5. Once the Chia has thickened then add to bananas and mix thoroughly (can also use blender to mix).
6. Add Baking Soda to mixture & Pour vinegar directly on top.
7. Mix baking soda & vinegar thoroughly. Add all other ingredients.
8. Add the mixture to your muffin pan & bake for 20 minutes.
*Note… These muffins will get brown and firm on the outside but will remain soft & almost gooey (like a pudding) on the inside.
9. Once baked, cool on counter and then place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
10. Once cold, they are ready to be served!