Time: 30-40 Minutes Serves: 3-4
1 Package of Free Range, Organic Chicken Wings
1-2 Tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
2 Tsp Asian 5 Spice
1 Tsp Tandoori Spice
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place Chicken Wings in your baking dish.
3. Season chicken with the Asian 5, Tandoori, Sea Salt or another choice seasoning.
*Note: You can go lightly or heavily seasoned, depending how you prefer.
4. In a separate pan melt the Coconut Oil.
5. Once melted, drizzle the Coconut Oil over the Chicken (Try to cover all the seasoned area).
6. Then place in the oven for roughly 25-30 minutes.
7. Slice open the center of the Chicken to see if it’s cooked all the way through (No blood or pink spots).
8. Once it’s finished you are ready to enjoy!