Time: 20-25 Minutes Serves: 4
1 lb. Grass-fed Ground Round or Ground Beef
4-6 Tbsp Tandoori
6 Tbsp Shredded Coconut
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Sprinkle of Cajun (for extra spice)
Pinch of Sea Salt
Pinch of Ground Pepper
1. Break your Beef into bowl.
2. Add Shredded Coconut, Spices & mix thoroughly.
*Add a drizzle of warm water if the coconut and spices are having trouble mixing into the beef.
3. Patty the burgers (I usually stick to a small size).
4. Add the Salt and Pepper.
5. In frying pan melt 1-2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
6. Once heated add your burgers.
7. Cook until brown through out.