Time: 20-25 Minutes Serves: 3-4
1/2 C. Coconut Chips (or Toasted Coconut Chips)
1/2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
4-6 oz. Fresh Berries of Your Choice (I used Blackberries & Blueberries)
8 oz. Chocolate (I use TCHO 99% but you can also use Endangered Species)
1 C. Cashew or Nut Butter
1/8 C. Chopped Walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat skillet & melt Coconut Oil.
2. Scoop 1/2 C. of Coconut Chips and finely chopped Walnuts to toast.
3. Once lightly brown, turn off skillet and add chocolate, continuously stirring.
4. Add the mixture inside muffin wrappers.
5. Chop your berries and place them on top of ingredients you previously placed inside muffin wrappers.
6. Place in freezer for 1-1.5 hour(s).
7. Once finished, top with Cashew Butter or topping of your choice.