Time: 30-40 Minutes Serves: 3-4
4 Pasture Raised or Free Range Eggs
3/4 C. Shredded Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
2 Tsp. of Cinnamon Powder
1/3 C. + 1 Tsp. Raw Honey
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp. Grass-fed Butter
1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
8-10 Dates Chopped
1 Siggis Plain Yogurt (Topping)
1. Place Yogurt into an appropriate sized bowl.
2. Add 1 Tsp of Honey and Mix Thoroughly.
3. Place back in fridge until ready to top cake.
1. In a small skillet melt both your Butter and Coconut Oil.
2. Once melted, place into a Blender or Mixer.
3. Add all other ingredients, EXCEPT the Dates.
4. Blend or Mix at a medium speed until all ingredients are smooth.
5. Place batter into a bowl.
6. Chop your Dates into small pieces and thoroughly stir into the batter.
7. Place batter into a baking dish (I usually put down parchment paper first or grease pan with coconut oil).
8. Bake for roughly 30 minutes, or until the middle is baked.
9. Remove from oven and cool. Place into fridge once cool enough.
10. Put on the Yogurt topping and place back into the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Note: It is always more flavorful if you let it sit overnight with the topping on!