Prep Time: 5-8 Minutes Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes Serves: 4
4 Chicken Thighs
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 lb. Frozen Green Beans
1 lb. Frozen Peas
3 Green Onions, Finely Chopped
2 Tbsp. Butter
Optional: 2 Scoops of Beef Gelation (For Gravy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Season your Chicken with Salt and Pepper and place into the oven (cook about 25 minutes or until done).
3. Heat two large skillets or Pans with Water.
4. Begin by chopping off the Cauliflower into quarter sized chunks and place into one of the pans.
5. Pour your Frozen Peas, Green Beans & Green Onions into the other Pan.
6. Bring both to a rolling boil and then set on Medium Heat (let that cook about 15 minutes or until soft).
7. Once the Veggies are finished, drain the water and add 1 TBSP. of Butter.
8. For the Cauliflower, use a fork and mash it into smaller pieces.
8. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper and You’re Finished!
*Optional: Once the Chicken is finished, drain the chicken juice into a separate bowl. Add the first scoop of Gelation Powder while continuously stirring, if not thick enough then add the second scoop and stir well. You can place this on top of your Cauliflower Mash, Your Chicken, or The Whole Dish! Yum!