Time: 20-30 Minutes Serves: 4
1 Large Head of Cauliflower (Riced)
1/2 Bell Pepper (Finely Diced)
4 Green Onions (Finely Sliced or Chopped)
1-2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
3 Tsp of Ground Cumin
Black Ground Pepper
1. Heat skillet on Medium Heat and place the coconut oil in the pan.
2. Take the Cauliflower and use a slap chop or food processor, and chop until it’s almost the size of white rice.
3. Add to pan and continuously stir for 10 minutes.
4. Add the Onions and Peppers and stir into the Cauliflower.
5. Add the Cumin, Salt and Pepper.
6. Cook for another 10-20 minutes, or until all vegetables are soft. Then Enjoy!