Time: 30 Minutes Serves: 4
1.5 lb. Grass-fed Ground Beef
1 Bell Pepper (Your Choice Kind)
3 Green Onions
1/2-1 C. Tomato Sauce
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Grass-Fed Butter
Step 1: The Burgers
1. Either preheat the oven to 350 degrees or heat a Skillet with Coconut Oil or Butter.
2. Dice your Peppers and Onions.
3. Form your Burgers into patties, and stuff with the Peppers and Onions.
(You can also cook separately and place on top)
4. Bake for 20+ Minutes or until cooked through.
Step 2: The Mushrooms
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Place Mushrooms in an appropriate sized pan.
3. Cover Mushrooms with Coconut Oil, Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
4. Place in the Oven for 10-15 Minutes (or until soft).
Optional: You can also use a grill pan instead to grill the Mushrooms.