Time: 30 Minutes Serves: 4
2 Large Ripe Bananas
4 Large Eggs
1 & 1/2 C. Shredded Coconut
2 Tbsp of Grass-Fed Butter
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
Pinch of Sea Salt
*Optional: 2 Tsp Of Honey
1. Set the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend all ingredients listed.
3. Use Parchment Paper inside of your bread dish to prevent sticking or rub Butter inside.
4. Pour your batter in the dish.
5. Bake until the middle is firm
*Bonus: Add a little extra Butter to the top of the bread when it’s half way through baking.