Prep Time: 15-20 Minutes Cook Time: 25-35 Minutes Serves: 3-4
2 Sweet Potatoes
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 lb. Ground Beef
3 Carrots (medium)
1/3 Green Pepper
1/2-1 C. Green Beans
Pinch of Parsley
Step 1: Potato Topping
Start this step first…
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast your Potatoes whole and let them cook while you’re prepping the other portion of meal.
3. Once the potatoes are finished scrape them out of the skins into a bowl.
4. Add your Coconut Oil, a Pinch of Sea Salt and mix thoroughly.
Step 2: The Pie
1. Decrease the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
2. Finely chop the Carrots, Green Pepper, and Green Beans into very small pieces.
3. Mix in the chopped veggies with the Beef very thoroughly.
4. Add your Salt, Pepper & Parsley (I used a generous amount of salt and pepper).
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.