Time: 15-20 Minutes Serves: 1
1/3 lb of Ground Beef
1 Green Onion (Finely Sliced or Chopped)
1 Finely Shredded Carrot
1 C. of Mexican Cauliflower Rice (Recipe Here)
1/4 Bell Pepper (Sliced)
1/2 C. Lettuce or Spinach (Chopped)
3/4 C. of Homemade Salsa (Recipe Here)
1-2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
1-2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1-2 Tsp Hungarian Paprika or Tandoori
Black Ground Pepper
*Optional: Homemade Coconut Chips Topping (Recipe Here)
1. Heat skillet on Medium Heat and place the coconut oil in the pan.
2. Place your Beef in the pan with the chopped Onion and Spices.
3. Continuously stir until beef is brown and onions are soft.
4. Place in a bowl to cool.
5. Place your Lettuce or Spinach on your plate.
6. Next add your Cauliflower Rice, Carrots, Pepper and Salsa.
7. Add your coconut chips or any other topping and enjoy!