Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes Cook Time: 25-35 Minutes Serves: 4
4 Sweet Potatoes Cubed
1.5 lb. Grass-Fed Ground Beef
4 Pasture Raised Eggs
1 C. Bell Pepper Diced
1 C. Sliced Fennel
1.5 C. Green Onions Sliced
2 Tbsp. Butter
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1-2 Tbsp. Italian Seasoning
Black Pepper or Chipotle Seasoning (for spice)
Pinch of Parsley
1. Heat a Large Skillet with Coconut Oil.
2. Begin by placing your Onions, Pepper, Sweet Potato and Fennel into the Pan.
3. After the Potato is beginning to soften, add your Beef.
4. Once the Beef is about half done, add your Seasoning, Butter and remove pan from the burner.
5. Flatten the Mixture and create 4 small craters, and crack your Eggs in those spots.
6. Place in the Oven at 350 for 8-10 Minutes, or until your eggs aren’t gooey.